Friday, February 18, 2011

Labyrinth

Labyrinth (Languedoc Trilogy, #1)Labyrinth by Kate Mosse

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I truly enjoyed Ms. Mosse's Labyrinth. Books with strong female leads are hard to find, but this one had two. Their strength and wit guided the plot along nicely even though the plots are set in two very different historical time periods. They are characters that you can fall in love and root for.

While reading the Labyrinth, I found myself digging through Google maps and Wikipedia to find more information about the time period and location that were described in the book. I'm glad to find the geographic locations, structural descriptions, battles involved in the book were real and exact. Ms. Mosse definitely did her research. Kudos.

[ad#adsense-1]

No comments:

Post a Comment