Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Lost Symbol

The Lost Symbol (Robert Langdon, #3)The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dan Brown does not disappoint. The Lost Symbol is another fun romp. It's not as revolutionary in concept as The Da Vinci Code. But, Robert Landon's character is familiar and does a good job in introducing more hidden Masonic symbols in the nation's capitol. The rest of the characters are believable enough to keep me turning to the next page.

However, there are some plot holes and technical inconsistencies. I might be a bit of a stickler when it comes to simple function of everyday tools. I can accept the idea of Noetic science. But I can't accept the fact that if one cell phone identifies a call via caller. Then, few pages down, the same cell phone could not call back to the same caller.


[ad#adsense-1]

No comments:

Post a Comment