Monday, April 25, 2011

Idiot America

Idiot America: How Stupidity Became a Virtue in the Land of the FreeIdiot America: How Stupidity Became a Virtue in the Land of the Free by Charles P. Pierce

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

When I saw the title and read the book description, I had high hope that it will demonstrate the general decline of the American intelligence. But, the book barely had enough logic linking one chapter to another. The author used James Madison as the vehicle to link one American idiocy to another. I guess I'm not familiar enough with President Madison to understand why he was a good choice for the author. Also, Mr. Pierce made many references in his dissertation that I didn't understand. Maybe I am another indicator of the decline of America.

[ad#adsense-1]

No comments:

Post a Comment