Saturday, October 11, 2008

Snap, Crackle, and Pop

More strangeness with my ever growing and changing body.  The latest one that freaks me out a bit is the popping my joints make.  These poping noises are most pronounce when I tries to rollover at night.  Now that I can't sleep my back anymore, I have to sleep on my side.  Since my body is not use to this new sleeping positions, I have to flip from one side to another pretty often.  

With my giant stomach, rotating from the left side to the right side is a concious endeavor.  I am practically fully awake when I rotate.  As I roll to my back, I hear "crack".  And when I finish the roll to the other side, I hear "pop".  The noise is so loud in my ears, I swear that my bones just popped out of their joints.  

 

[ad#amazon-1]

No comments:

Post a Comment