Monday, May 19, 2008

Super-sized in Wal-Mart

Now that I'm barely fitting into my old cloths, we drove to our local Wal-Mart to see what I can find to fit my new ballooning body. Since I figured that I won't need anything too fancy for maternity cloths, I figure Wal-Mart quality should suffice.

Others have recommended that I look for maternity stuff that's labeled with my pre-pregnancy size. So, we went into the giant Wal-Mart, distracted by the kaleidoscope of stuff for sale, like usual. Finally, after about 15 minutes of roaming through the aisles, we found it. Several large racks stood under the sign "Maternity". I started going through the rack, I was completely shocked. Nothing was smaller than a size 10 or L (large). After going through 3 or 4 racks, I gave up. I was not going find anything for me in Wal-Mart. I'll probably have have to pay an arm and a leg for cloths that I will only wear for 6 months.

My search ended on a positive note. Not in Wal-Mart. There is a Motherhood maternity store in our local mall. I bought 3 slacks, 5 shirts for less than $150. Not bad.

[ad#adsense-1]

No comments:

Post a Comment