Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Attacked by the Flu

I've been lucky in the last few years and escaped the wraft of the Flu virus. However, this year is when my luck ran out. Evan came down with the bug on Monday. I took care of him the best that I can. I was hoping that my strong immune system will protect me.

Two days later, while at work, I can feel my immune system losing the battle. My nose started to get stuffed up. My body started to feel achy. My head started to feel warm. And I started to feel chills. When I got home, I check my temperature and it was 102. I was officially suffering from the flu.

My temperature came down after 2 days. The cough is still lingering still, even after 7 days. The vicious flu interrupted our plans to go snowboarding in Vermont. The flu wins another one!

[ad#adsense-1]

No comments:

Post a Comment