Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 2 of $50 a Week

Well, we had our first hiccup in our experiment. I've been bringing lunch and breakfast to work for the first 2 days. I spent $0. Evan hasn't been so frugal. He bought coffee and lunch for these two days. He's making a decent sized dent into his $50.

Today, we wanted to buy grocery for dinner. Of course, instead of just getting the necessary provisions for dinner, we both chose snacks, chocolate cookies for me, cheese and pretzels for Evan. Question was, who is going to pay. In the past, one of us will pay since after enough times, we figured things will even out. Now, we have to decide.

I want to save part of my $50 for a decent bottle of wine this weekend, so I don't want to dip into my $50. Of course Evan don't want to spend more of his $50. So, we had to split everything in half. Never done that before. Let's see how tomorrow and the rest of the week pan out.

[ad#adsense-1]

No comments:

Post a Comment