Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Paris, finally.

Paris, was one of those places that I am surprise I didn't get to until now.  London,  Athens, Munich, Vienna, Dublin, Milan, Rome, others.... been there, some more than once.  But, Paris, oh Paris.  I finally made it, thanks to my employer being a global company.  Better yet, all expenses paid.  I didn't have to stay in a hostel and eat street food to save money.  Instead, I stayed in a decent hotel and eat real French/Parisian food.

Paris was everything I imagined and more.  Even though I only have 2-3 hours after work to play tourist, I was able to visit the big sights.   Eifel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc d'Triomph, Champs Elysee, the Louvre, the Seine, and the Food (it's an attraction in itself).  All the majesty, immensity, and beauty.  I was awed.  I think the last time I was speechless at a touristy site was at the Parthenon in Athens.

I'm so happy that I finally made it to Paris.  One thing I wish tho was that my little baby girl and the Mister were there with me.  One day, soon, I will introduce my little girl to the amazement that is Paris.

 
[ad#adsense-1]

No comments:

Post a Comment