Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st day of school

No, my little baby is not old enough for school, or even nursery school. Her grandmother takes care of her at home so she doesn't need to go anywhere. I don't have to deal with the "back to school" separation stress like moms of school age children. But, she waved to us as we gave her a hug and walked toward the front door. No prompting from grandma. She was so adorable.

But, I was sadden that she knew we were leaving for the day. She might or might not understand that waving to mommy and daddy means goodbye. But, her little gesture still tugged at my heart string that my little baby is not that little anymore. She's slowly turning into a little person with thoughts and ideas of her own. And she's only 10 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment