Monday, March 31, 2008

Bun in the Oven

Finally getting around to put pen to paper, or keys to computer.

We are pregnant! Yes, we have a bun in the oven. Initially tested with home testing kit and then confirmed by my OB/GYN. She was even able to show us an early sonogram of the little guy inside me. The picture can clearly make out his large head, his 4 limbs. Even though he's tiny, it is definitely unmistakenly a little humanoid inside me.

We did plan on it. We started trying when the new year arrived. For me, after seeing and playing the little babies in our family Christmas party stirred something inside me. I guess I didn't want to miss the chance of giving birth and having a child of my own. I'm not in my twenties anymore. The thought of missing my window for being a mother was more daunting than having a child that will prevent me from exploring the world. I will just have to see and explore the world with another pair of eyes. Young eyes and influential mind that I can guide.
[singlepic=42,300,400]

[ad#amazon-1]

No comments:

Post a Comment