Monday, March 5, 2007

Wife Murderer and Butcher

Stephen Grant confessed to killing and dismembering his wife. The police found the wife's torso in their house garage. According to his confession to police, Grant killed and dismembered his wife, Tara Grant. He tried to hide her body in a nearby park. However, when the cops started looking for evidence in the part, Stephen Grant retrieved the torso of the body and hid it in the garage.

Didn't Stephen Grant ever watched CSI or Forensic Files? Couple of episodes of these shows will give anyone ideas on what the cops will look for. A few more episodes will definitely give a large pool of how where to dispose a body.

 Granted, I doubt I will be able to commit the perfect murder and dispose of the body without the professional crime scene investigation team pinpointing me as the culprit. But, I think hours of CSI and Forensic files have given me many do's and don'ts of how to commit a crime.

[ad#amazon-1]

No comments:

Post a Comment